How we collect information
We collect “personal” information from you only when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a poster, art print or merchandise from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, email address etc. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you.
What we do with your information
At Indycult we value your trust in us! Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your e-mail address with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We may use your personal information for internal purposes such as keeping you informed of your order or providing, maintaining, evaluating and improving our products and services. We may disclose the personal and non-personal information of our customers to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires our business. We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
Links to other websites
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
How we protect your information
The security of your personal information is important to us at Indycult.com. Hence, we’ve partnered with India’s leading Payment gateway for our online payment services. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, they encrypt that information using our secure socket layer technology (SSL). For purchases of posters, prints and merchandise made online with credit cards, the payment gateway stores your card number in encrypted form for a limited amount of time, and our employees at Indycult.com do not have access to this information. We do not store PIN data or 3-digit security codes. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we try our best to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or other acts or omissions.
Updating your personal information
If your personal information changes after you’ve made an order, you may correct, update or remove personal information previously provided to us by contacting our customer service department at help@Indycult.com.
International Copyright laws
The website content at Indycult.com is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All software used on the website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.All Website Content that is not our property is used with permission. The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws.
Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of our company or our affiliated companies and may not be used for any commercial or other purposes without our prior written consent. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by Indycult.com that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners and may or may not be used without their prior written consent.
We describe the products offered on Indycult.com as accurately as possible. However, it is humanly not possible for us to warranty that product descriptions (size, texture, colour, other specifications) or other general content of this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If you feel that a product offered by us and purchased by you is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a refund or credit.
Availability of Goods
At Indycult, we try to adhere to our strict stock policy. Titles that become out-of-stock are taken off the site until stock levels are replenished. Titles that are displayed on our site should always be in stock.
We will do everything we can to maintain our stocks and update our website real time. In an unfortunate event, wherein we receive an order with an out of stock title on, we will refund it. We’ll try our level best to get it for you within three business days and if unfortunately we can’t, you’ll have your money back by the same method of payment that was used and the rest of your order will be dispatched. We will notify you by email as soon as possible letting you know that the title is out of stock.
In Cash On Delivery, you will have to pay the order amount to our courier partners at the time of the actual delivery, rather than paying in advance.
- Your delivery address should be under serviceable network of our logistics partner. Please enter correct pin code to ensure delivery.
- You are requested to please pay in cash only and do not offer cheque or Demand Draft to the courier staff.
- You are requested do not pay for any additional charges i.e. octroi etc. to courier staff. Your invoice amount is inclusive of all charges.
- If you want to cancel the order, please do so within 1 hour of placing it, post which it will processed and shipped.
- Rs.19/ is chargeable for all orders using the Cash on Delivery payment option. This additional amount will not be reflected during checkout and the subsequent e-mails you receive.
- Please note that COD option is not available for payments below Rs 199/.
- To play it fair, we would like to advise you to choose your posters, art prints & merchandise carefully.
Intellectual Property and Publicity Rights
By submitting artwork to Indycult, you grant Indycult a non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display the content of such listings in connection with Indycult’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) services and business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Indycult site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Indycult site a non-exclusive license to access your content through the site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, and display such content as permitted through the functionality of the site and under User Agreement.
By joining the platform as an artist/designer/contributor you are not under employment of Merchbay Products Pvt. Ltd. at any given position or time. The contributors are free to join the platform and delete their accounts anytime.
Putting artwork/”images as products” on the Indycult.com website. Indycult ( “Indycult.com”,”Indycult”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) & Contributors( “You”, “Your”)
Contributors keep the copyright in any content they submit to the website. In order to receive the Indycult services you grant Indycult a non-exclusive license to use and archive the content in accordance with or as reasonably contemplated by this agreement.
When you submit or upload content on the website you represent and warrant that:
- you own all copyright in the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have all of the rights required to display, reproduce and sell the content;
- the content you upload will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trade mark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity;
- your use of the website will comply with all applicable law, rules and regulations;
- the content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- the content does not include malicious code, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information; and
- the content is not misleading and deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions;
- Indycult reserves the right to review and if in its sole discretion deemed necessary, remove any artwork from the website and / or cancel the contributors account, because that design/artwork/content breaches the contributor’s agreement with us and / or any applicable laws, or otherwise. You agree to indemnify Indycult.com in respect of any direct or indirect damage caused due to your breach of one or more of these warranties.
Notice and Takedown Procedure – Reports and Complaints
Indycult respects the IP & privacy rights of others and we ask our users to do the same.
If you believe that some artwork (not necessarily yours) has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of the artists/designers/copyright holders rights, please notify Indycult for complaints (contact email below with subject line) by sending a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter; (Important but not necessary)
- A description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the claimed infringing content is located on the Indycult.com site – working Indycult URL
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
- the above information is accurate; and/or
- you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
For complaints, please mail to legal@Indycult.com with subject line “Notice and Takedown Complaint – Takedown URL”
Additionally, in certain circumstances, Indycult may suspend or terminate contributors who in our opinion infringe the copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights or other rights of others purposely instantly. All pending payments will be void with immediate effect in a situation where a takedown occurs.
By visiting this site and/or contributing artwork to this site, you agree that this site is created and controlled by Indycult™ in New Delhi, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in New Delhi shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
Indycult will accept , for return and exchanges, items that are in new condition,unaltered and free of damages by the customer. For a full refund or exchange , send the item within 15 days receipt of the original order. Item will not be return or exchange after 15 days of delivered date.