- On every purchase we plant trees
- Recycle paper in a better way
- Support our differently abled artist
- Decorate your home differently
- Contribute towards making the earth greener
- Buy with meaning
Yes, you can recycle the product.
Yes, we have worked on durability. Added putty and organic glues to give strength to our art pieces.
Yes, it is totally made with love and handcrafted by our artists.
We use water colour, Acrylic, Wax, Poster colours in our products.
Yes, every product is handcrafted in a unique way and paint to look different, we do not duplicate.
Products are ready to ship, once you place the order, we will hand over to our logistic partner.
No, any products above ₹ 300 does not require to pay extra.
It varies from product to product, On an average it take 3-4 days, starting from making paper mache to dry under sun, applying putty to strengthen, paint differently.